We know change happens.
If you’re in the process of leaving your job and need help reviewing your work retirement plan rollover options, you’re in the right place.
You typically have four options when leaving a job:
- Leave the money in the former plan if permitted;
- Roll the assets over to the new employer’s plan, if one is available and rollovers are permitted;
- Roll the money over to an IRA; or
- Cash-out the account value.
Our team is intimately familiar with processing rollovers for 401k, 403b, 457, and 401a plans. We’ve successfully worked with employees from all across Kentucky, including Toyota, Central Baptist, University of Kentucky, Valvoline, Lexmark, Kroger, Amazon, state and city government, educators, and many others.
But, we won’t simply roll your hard-earned assets over: We will take you through our entire comprehensive retirement planning process. Together, we will review your options and determine what is best for your retirement savings, regardless of whether you’re retiring today or preparing for your eventual retirement years from now.
Call our office at 859-219-1006 to discuss your options!
Family Financial Partners will ...
- Not waste your time.
- Always have a purpose for meeting.
- Take your calls.
- Contact you to schedule periodic meetings.
- Listen to you.
- Identify your goals.
- Recognize your family’s priorities
- Provide you with solutions.
- Hold you accountable.
- Monitor your progress towards your goals.
- Provide you with a straightforward financial summary.
- Be forthright
- Simplify your life.
* Family Financial Partners does not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice, but we do coordinate our services and work together with our clients’ professional advisors. Please consult your own professional legal, accounting, and tax advisors for information specific to your situation. We can also provide referral